Thursday, June 20, 2013

I love my boys

I can't describe it any more than that. I just love my boys so much.
Every so often I will look at their smiles, or feel the warmth from their little bodies when I hug them and feel overwhelmed by the gravity of our love. They look at me with singleness of heart. I know that Brian and I alone hold the keys to their little worlds. It makes my heart sing to know that I can give them, at least for a short time, a place where they are the most important and loved in the world. Where they can do their favorite things and be with their favorite people.










I'm such a lucky mom!

1 comment:

Heidi Ence said...

I love this post. It makes me so happy, and sad. I want another little bugger for Bladen, and I wanted them to be closer in age. It will happen. But your BUGS are super cute and I love them so much too. I love how alike they are, but how different as well.