Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pjs, puppies, and play.

Let's go play mom.

I'll take the frisbee, see ya later.

 mmm, new nail polish that matches my flip flops makes me happy.

 I threw the frisbee in the bush mom!!

 HA got it mom!! Now quick throw the frisbee!!!

 Ha got it mom!! Let's go check out theeeese bushes.

 Did you hear that airplane!?!

 Bushes are so cool.

 HA! this is what you get when you come sit by mom!

 Come take a walk with me mom. I can't go down the driveway with out holding your hand. Please!  

 oookay. We'll go on a little walk around the culdesac.

 Now what.

 Time to go inside.

 Just joking, let's go look at the bushes one more time.

 Oh I thought I saw another airplane.

 Go inside? no way!

 I'm not going inside!

 hehehehe.

 hahahaha I made mommy chase me all across the yard!

 ooook. Time to go inside.

1 comment:

Heidi Ence said...

I love it! What a fun day full of looking and playing in the bushes! Bradley, bushes are pretty cool!