Thursday, January 13, 2011

Santa!

Brian found my camera!! So I can post some Christmas memories!
I made this santa ornament when we were living in SLO, CA. I didn't really think my little boy would play with it and recognize it as "santa" someday. Sweet.





Bradley did surprisingly well in Santa's arms at our ward Christmas party. He asked for some books and a new horse to replace his unicorn.

We also went to Lights of Life, which is Life College's "free" drive through light show. If you turn right instead of going straight you can pay $5 to stop and look at their little santa showcase thing. (Life college is not a weirdo southern conservative school, though it has a weird name, it is a medical-ish school).
Yay $5 santa ville!

1 comment:

Heidi Ence said...

I love it, he is so cute, and SO smart! I love you and your son. Your tree looked really cool too!