Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bye Elder Daniels

Last week Nate, aka Elder Daniels, went into the MTC (Missionary Training Center) to start his mission. Heidi, Deric, Mom, and Dad went with Nate to drop him off in Provo, UT. I thought I'd post some pics that my Mom gave me when she visited.




Mom, Dad & Elder Daniels in front of the Salt Lake Temple .... soo pretty.

Elder Daniels will wear his new name on his chest for the next two years!

Almost time to say goodbye!

These are all of Nate's possessions for the next two years.

Posted by Picasa
He sent us a letter, via email, today that said he is doing great. He hit it off with his new companion, Elder Hitchcock, who is from Idaho. He said they get along well and they both like Sponge bob Squarepants.
If you want to email him you can at n_zero_33@myldsmail.net
I don't think he can email you back though. I emailed a missionary in Mongolia last week (to find out some info for my primary class), and he had his parents email me his response. But Nate will probably respond with snail mail. Let me know if you want to be added to his friends and family list and you can get his weekly emails.
Well, Portland has placed a pile of toys at my feet, so I had better play with her.

1 comment:

Marcene said...

okay it's unrelated to your post...but I saw your etsy items! Too cute! Where did you learn to do all that with felt? Your mom? I've got to find a class or something. I know another lady who makes play food in a similar fashion and it is was cool. Anyway, you're fabulous and talented. I miss you., Have a great Sunday!