Sunday, April 19, 2009

Messages

Does your dog send you messages? Today when I came home from church there were some odd things on the ground. First, a pair of brian's shorts had been pulled into the middle of the room - unharmed. Second, a strange plastic cap had been severely chewed and a few remnants of chewed paper lay near the shorts. Third, a silver chain was buried in the covers of the bed.

Upon further searching i found one slipper in the closet, while the other was by my bed, and my night stand was oddly clean. I quickly realized that the objects missing from my nightstand were the necklace (pictured below) and my chapstick. Sadly the charm of the necklace, and the stick part of the chapstick were never found. I can only assume she got hungry... or angry. I don't think it is good to have a dog who is smart enough to know who to punish when she is unhappy.

2 comments:

Usandthings said...

This just might cure me of wanting a dog. I liked that necklace too.

Eileen & Karen said...

What a smart girl Portland! Too funny!
Hugs,
Mom