Monday, April 21, 2008

Hmmm

I didn't intend to create this blog today at all. In fact, all I was doing was looking at border collies online and clicked onto a blog. Then somehow I got here. It is amazingly easy to get one of this with a gmail account. I didn't have to put any info in other than the blog name and url. Good think there are only 20 or so other people in the world that have my last name... so it was available.

Well in a few months Brian and I will be moving to Marietta, Georgia! On Tuesday we will fax the official acceptance and begin the whole process of preparing to move. Luckily we have already visited and found a good apartment that accepts pets. We also have a deposit on border collie that we will get in July (with any luck). You can check out our breeder's website at: http://www.holtherborders.com/

The June litter was born last week and there is already a movie up on the site! (This breeder is serious about her pups!)

(I have no intention of making this blog any prettier than the template currently is.
Yea I know I'm a graphic designer... so consider this the junk food of graphic design. )

2 comments:

Marcene said...

Steph....I'm so excited you will be moving to the south!!!!! I haven't looked it up yet but you can't be too far from us here in Charleston SC. I have a blog also
bubbaleefamily.blogspot.com

Keep blogging, I love to hear what you are up to.

Marcene said...

oh yeah, my new e-mail is marcenelee@gmail.com