Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Parades - Disney World

I could watch the parades over and over and over. But I realize that not everyone has the same passion for stuffed Disney creatures and dancers walking down the road.. So I settled for just 3.
















The Electric parade was very cool... but there were thousands upon thousands of people there. And NO ONE KNEW DISNEY RULES! Foreigners.. j/k. I figured out that rules in DW are different than Disneyland. Including huge European men, with balloons, on the front row, standing up in front of 40 or so people watching the parade behind him. Combined with the fact that this was a very long parade, and I had to hold Brad up, and it was late at night, this wasn't my fave parade.


Although it was pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: